Yoga Nidra 2-days Immersion; with Cristina Guerra
Learn how to build your own practice and integrate the experience of Yoga Nidra into your daily personal life in this intensive 2-day workshop. >> Investment €160/person; 10 Hours (deposit required)
Time & Location
15 Apr, 10:00 – 16 Apr, 16:00
Coração Shala, 8670 Aljezur, Portugal
About the Event
Immerse into a 10-hour workshop to discover the depth of the most transformative and enjoyable meditative practice. Discover the potential of the most effortless and enjoyable practice to better sleep, mental calm, and physical well-being, and experience how it can awaken your unlimited potential.
Yoga Nidra is a state of consciousness between waking and sleep. You might have experienced how it can be used to simply help remove tensions and relax a busy mind. But its potential is far greater. Yoga Nidra allows you to delve deeper and observe your greatest resistances, needs, and purposes.
With Yoga Nidra, you can access your subconscious or unconscious mind with open awareness and plant seeds that give a new direction to your life. It is a chance to open up to your fullest potential. In this immersive weekend, you gain a deeper understanding of Yoga Nidra, how it works and how you can use it as a tool for self-discovery, transformation, and healing.
- Immerse into the most effective and effortless tool for improved sleep, mental calm, and physical restoration.
- Gain a stronger connection to your inner power, intuition, and creativity.
- Feel centered, calm, and full of trust.
>> WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND EXPERIENCE:
- Between 5 and 8 nidra practices from different traditions to experience the variety of styles, purposes, and methods.
- Get an introduction to the science and philosophy behind the practice.
- Gain more awareness of the processes in Yoga Nidra and how to use them consciously for improving your mental, emotional and physical well-being.
How you will learn in this training:
- This intensive immersion allows us to ignite a very deep experience and inner process.
- Each part of the theory is directly experienced in a Nidra session creating an experiential intelligence and embodied knowing.
- Learning in a small group with a very personal approach.
Who is this workshop for:
- For anybody who wants to dive deeper into the practice: Nidra lovers, newbies, and professionals.
- Therapists, health care workers
- Yoga teachers, healers, energy workers
(This Immersion is a prerequisite for the Yoga Nidra Teacher Training)
>> CONTENTS OF THE WORKSHOP
- History and philosophical starting points
- Descending the Koshas: subtle layers of being
- How Karma, Samskara & Sankalpa work
- Discovering true self
- Overview of traditions and styles
- Structure of a session
- Effect on physiology
- Relation to brain activity
- States of consciousness
- Hypnagogic & hypnopompic state
- Integrating into daily life
15 & 16 April
10:00 - 13:00 / 15:00 - 18:00
Cristina is committed to supporting her students on their transformational yoga journeys. She has traveled the world to host classes, workshops, and teacher training. Currently, she has settled back to her origin in Portugal where she continues contributing to bringing peace, stress relief, and more awareness. She delivers Yoga Nidra Teacher Training for 4 years in Amsterdam and Online Live.
- Certified 100 hours Yoga Nidra Teacher Training w/ Yoga Nidra Network, England
- Certified 500 hours of Yoga Teacher Training w/ Zuna Yoga, Bali, Indonesia (E-RYT)
- Multidimensional Therapy w/ Sofia Guerra, Portugal
- Quantum-Touch w/ Dr. Paulo Franco, Portugal
- Art Therapy Annual course @ SPAT (Portuguese Society of Art Therapy)
- Reiki Level I & II w/ Mestre Ana Marcos, Portugal
- Reiki Master w/ Eric Teichman, Australia
- Degree and Master in Heritage Conservation @ IPT Institute, Portugal
>> Investment €160/person; 10 Hours of live training including the manual
>> Your reservation will only be confirmed after deposit of 30% is received = €48/person