ThetaHealing® | Basic Dna 3 days Course ; with Puja
The Basic DNA introduces the ThetaHealing technique. You will learn how to identify and transform blocking beliefs from the subconscious level. By Puja (Mariana Clavel). > 3 DAYS COURSE . €360/person <
Time & Location
27 Aug 2021, 18:00 – 29 Aug 2021, 17:30
Estúdio Celeiro, R. João Dias Mendes 13, 8670-086 Aljezur, Portugal
About the Event
It is estimated that 90% of your reality is a straight reflection of what you believe on a subconscious level.
Through the Theta brainwaves, a deep space of meditation, it becomes possible to reach your subconscious mind and understand why your life circumstances are what they are and how to dis-create what you don’t want anymore.
This technique gives you the tools to develop your personal power beyond the old conditionings and manifest what you want in life.
The course covers the following:
- The science behind the Theta brainwave
- Quantum physics and the power of co-creation
- How to connect to the theta brainwave through a 2 mins short meditation
- The 4 levels of programming (core, genetic, history and soul)
- How to identify and shift our hidden limiting programs
- How to intuitively scan your body and do powerful energy clearings.
- How to Manifest what you want in all aspects of your life (relationships, business, career, health, love…)
- Soul Mates and more...
- How to work with illness
- How to work with phobias and fear
- How to work on resentments
During these 3 days you will learn how to facilitate this process for yourself and others. You will awaken and develop your intuitive abilities and tap into a greater potential.
ThetaHealing Basic DNA Course Includes:
- ThetaHealing® Book and ThetaHealing® Basic Practitioners Manual
- Official ThetaHealing® practitioner certificate (upon completion of the three days seminar)
- Enlisted in the ThetaHealing.com official website with your personal profile as a ThetaHealing® practitioner
About the facilitator, Puja | Mariana Clavel > click here
>> €360/person | deposit of €85/person
>> The schedule: Friday 27/08_18h00-22h | Saturday 28/08_9h00-17h30 | Sunday 29/08_9h00-17h30
>> Please reserve your spot in advance.
>> Masks are mandatory on arrival and exit of the studio.