Oriental Dance Workshop; with Silvia
A combination of elements from psychotherapeutic dance therapy with the archetypal movements of oriental dance. Through these physical movements the path to the inner self is found. Hidden personal potentials can be experienced! >> €35/person (reservation in advance)
Time & Location
23 Apr, 15:00 – 18:00
Coração Shala, 8670 Aljezur, Portugal
About the Event
The aim of oriental dance is to get back to the originality:
- it's fun
- releases tensions
- stabilizes the body expression
- removes blockages
- strengthens self-esteem
- awakens inner lust for life
- conveys body-awareness
- leads to harmony of body, mind and soul
thus the feminine life energies start flowing again.
Silvia combines elements from psychotherapeutic dance therapy with the archetypal movements of oriental dance. Through these physical movements the path to the inner self is found. Hidden personal potentials can be experienced. In this way dance becomes an individual form of expression.
The warm - up includes contents from Yoga / Pilates / Stretching as well as Faszio Train. The basic figures of oriental dance are taught and combined into small choreographies.
About Silvia Glanz:
Mother of two daughters and grandmother of two grandsons.
Course instructor for oriental dance.
- Psychotherapeutic dance therapist
- Body psychotherapist
- Biodynamic massage
- Naturopath for Psychotherapy HPG
- Children Yoga Teacher
- Jin Shin Jyutsu practitioner
- Decades of dance experience: Oriental dance, Latin , Salsa , Nia, Medecine dance, Gaga Dance
- Pilates , Yogalates, Faszio Trainer
- Various sports / fitness experiences.
- Course leader / dancer for oriental dance, among others at the Eimsbüttler Turnverein ETV , Hamburg.
Annual children's project on the fairy tale ship at the Jungfernstieg in Hamburg.
Volunteer work as a psychotherapeutic dance therapist in the dance theater " Locavida".
Direction: Charlotte Köhlmoos de Zarate In Haus Huckfeld, support and living.
Basic profession : Educator
>> Please reserve your spot in advance.